Treaty of St Germain 1919 - Austria
- Separated Austria from Hungary and forbidden to unite with Germany.
- Confirmed Austria no-longer a leading power.
- Territories made new states of Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia.
Treaty of Trianon 1920 - Hungary
- Lost much of population and territories to Romania, Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia.
- Industry suffered greatly.
Treaty of Neuilly 1919 - Bulgaria
- Treaty less harshly (small part).
- Lost land to Greece, Romania and Yugoslavia.
- Lost access to the Mediterranean.
Treaty of Serves 1920 - Turkey
- Lost control of straights running to Black Sea.
- Lost land to Greece and mandates. Countries from former empire taken away e.g. Egypt - Independent or Mandated.