This question is very similar to Q3 about conflicts. Again, we have used the Lake District as a good example.
- Popular walking areas suffer from erosion.
- Mountain bikes and horses spoil the landscape by churning up the grass into mud.
- Speed boats give off noise pollution which annoys other boaters and tourists.
- Cars cause traffic jams at popular times and make air pollution.
- There are not enough parking spaces for cars so they have to park in the road and on grass.
- Tourists park in front of farmers gates - blocking the farmers entrance.